Thursday, June 11, 2009

That's How I Beat Pau

Pau Gasol is ugly. We know this. He is really good though and I know that if Kobe does win a championship he would have never done it without Pau much like Shaq. I would also love nothing more if Pau won the Finals MVP award, if the lakers were to unfortunately win. Anyways, Pau has terrible hair and a terrible beard, especially the neard. That is why I am calling for someone in the world to tell him to clean it up or to go to a decent barber. He would look infinitely better. He trimmed his beard today, but he still looks bad and I don't get why someone on the team doesn't just get clippers and buzz off that neard shit while he is taking a cat nap. The problem is Pau will look a little better, but as we know he will still be in trouble as evidenced by a younger Pau with no beard and shorter hair and perfect shirt:

No comments: